lunes, diciembre 20, 2004

For my sweetheart

I really think is too bad for she... and I apollogize for that. Someday I'll write a good one for you

---------------------------------------------

I was lost in the dark
that reign in my life;
There were times of shadow
and mist in the earth
where I have flew, swallow
and found no spring yet

Oh, you, snowy-white
light for my tired eyes!
Oh, you, illusion, sun
it is for me your bright?

Don’t you’re a phantom soul
ethereal as the fire’s flame?
Don’t you are, I ask, I claim
the One that I have seek for long?

Shadow, ghost, whatever goes!
I’ll love you until my eyes get closed
Bright, arise, shine with the Sun
if this is no spring, no spring will come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Weno... estoy aca, comentando en tu blog. Claro, la mayoria ya lo lei en el foro... pero te digo una vez mas q me gusta mucho como escribis y q todo esto me gusta mucho. Che, espero retibucion y q alguna vez comentes en mi blog :P Bueno, saluditos...

Aldy (Sadry)

9:20 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home